These rules are for your benefit, so that everyone can spend an enjoyable family holiday. The rules are few, therefore we expect full co-operation as these will be fully enforced. Your individual attention to your site is very much appreciated.
1. The only garbage that can be placed in the fire pits is paper products. The dumpsters and re-cycle Bins are located at the office/store. Please use caution with your toilets, no paper towels, sanitary napkins, tampons, wipes or diapers.
2. We are not responsible for food loss due to power failure, tripped Breakers or pulled plugs.
3. Quiet time is 11 p.m. You are permitted to sit at your fire beyond 11 p.m. as long as there is no loud music or voices that will disturb other campers.
4. All pets are to be on a leash, and you are required to pick up any mess your pet makes - Scoop Policy.
5. All Terrain Vehicles (3 & 4 Wheelers) are not permitted on the campground.
6. Guests spending the night or using your trailer, must register at the office.
7. In case of any emergency or concerns after Office Hours, we may be reached at 902-756-2790 or 902-258-5708.
Enjoy your stay with us!